© 2018 All Rights Reserved
Mobile Wood Fire Pizza Catering
Your employees are important! - All your staff's hard work, dedication and growth deserves a party! Why not party with what they love?
We serve an All-You-Can-Eat wood fired pizza buffet, with fresh ingredients prepared on site in our rolling prep kitchen, and baked in our 900 degree wood fire oven at your location - your business, or whatever venue you arrange. Let us do the work, while you watch your staff smile!
At 900 degrees, and each pizza baking in 90 seconds or less, we can feed 50-200 guests in about 2 hours. Yes, we do more than one at a time!
• Set-up - We fire our oven with oak on-site, prep our food, and decorate our buffet tables for 1.5 hours prior to serving
• Buffet of Wood Fired Pizza - The Margherita, The Caprese, and 3 other pizzas of your choice.
We serve All-You-Can-Eat for 1.5 to 2 hours.
• We Provide - Disposable plates, napkins and plastic flatware.
No dishes for you! We clean up for 1/2 hour after service.
• Our Mission - As you search for your caterer, and consider Colorado Pizza Company, please know we strive to provide you and your guests with servants- hearts, awesome tasting pizza, at a fair, competitive price.
•Salad - Choose One: add $3/person
Our Famous Scott Caesar or Italian Mix House Salad, both tossed fresh on site for your guests.
• Appetizers - Choose One: add $3/person/selection
Wood Fired Bacon Wrapped Dates, stuffed with Colorado Goat Cheese
Wood Fired Bread Sticks, served with Marinara and Ranch for Dipping
Caprese Skewers, drizzled with Balsamic Vinegar Reduction
• Dessert Pizzas - Choose One: add $4/person/selection
BlackRaspberry Dessert Pizza, with Fresh Berries and a Drizzle of White Chocolate
Nutella Pizza, with Fresh Banana and Drizzle of Raspberry Sauce
Smores Pizza, with Marshmallows, Chocolate Chips and Graham Cracker Crumbles
• Yes -
We can provide gluten-free crusts for an additional cost of $4/pizza. The pizzas are still made in a gluten-thriving atmosphere, so please make your guests aware that we are not fully gluten-free. Flour everywhere! We can most certainly accommodate guests with Vegan or other dietary needs... just ask!
• Travel, Set-up Fee, Gratuities, Deposit, Sales tax, Minimum Food - Your contract will include:
Mileage fee - $2/mile round trip beyond 10 miles from Parker, Colorado.
Set-up fee - $225.00 for wood, fuel, staff and electric.
15% Gratuity - We are family run and each gratuity goes directly to our hard-working family and staff after the event. Thank you in advance.
A Non-refundable deposit of 1/2 the total contracted amount and signed contract is needed to hold your date. Balance due no less than 10 days prior to event.
Sales tax for your location will be added before gratuity.
A minimum cost of $1400 applies to each contract.
• Our Heroes -
Although we offer free Carl pizzas to our awesome Police, Fire, Veterans and Active Military guests at retail locations,
we cannot extend the offer for catered events. Thank you so much for your service! The Scott Family