Hand-Tossed 10" Pizza • Cannolis! • Delicious
10" Neapolitan Style Pizza
This is the "Bee Sting"
with Hot Honey!
Wood Fired Bacon
A Note about our Food Safety Pledge
At Colorado Pizza Company we always use a high level of precaution in our mobile kitchen... from our food preparation to final oven baking and cutting. Here are the ways in which we provide you with top levels of food safety, especially in this time of virus uncertainty:
• Hand washing the right way under hot running water with soap for over 20 seconds. Every staff member is required to re-wash and glove between jobs on our truck, after eating, bathroom breaks, after touching unclean surfaces or items, or coughing/sneezing.
• Every staff member uses gloves in preparing your pizza and cannolis, from tossing dough to cutting your great pies! We are strictly CONTACTLESS for pick-up.
• Rules in Colorado state that we must remain masked, and we do.
• No staff member is allowed to work when sick.
• We use Steramine Sanitizer, an industry leader, to sanitize our non-porous surfaces, effectively killing micro-organisms and infectious bacteria that may be lingering in our mobile kitchen.
• Our dishes and utensils are washed and sanitized according to health department requirements in our approved commissary
• We bake our pizza between 800ºf - 900ºf for close to 1.5 minutes which also kills off most pathogens.
• We do not hot hold any prepared foods.
• We use fresh, washed and precooked ingredients, keeping no raw meats on our truck.
• We use common sense! Though it may feel slightly "fishbowl-ish" to our staff, guests can clearly see into our windows to watch how we operate, clean, wash our hands and make your amazing pizzas!
• At this time for catering, until further notice, we will not be providing a self-serve buffet. Instead... each order will be made directly off of the truck, including salads - Thank you!
We hope you will feel confident that we are doing everything we can to ensure the safety and deliciousness of your food and safety of our family and yours. The Scott Family
SERVING CASTLE ROCK - PARKER - LONE TREE
HIGHLANDS RANCH - AURORA - CENTENNIAL - ELIZABETH
900º oven bakes pizza
in 90 seconds!
our 'little' mobile business
Colorado Pizza Company is an award winning mobile pizza catering truck, baking up offerings in a 900º wood-fired oven for events, dress rehearsals, parties, weddings, breweries, and businesses. Serving Parker, Castle Rock, Lone Tree, Aurora, Centennial and the Surrounding Areas.
Founded in 2015, we are Colorado Pizza Company!
Great food and reasonable pricing...
Catering at YOUR location!
What joy to make a pizza, and watch it rise as it's baked in under two minutes. Amazing!
For a little more about our story, click the blog button below.
Hope to see you soon! Blessings!
Tim & Di
One of our Most Popular Events:
wood fired fun at 900º!
All your staff's hard work, dedication and growth deserves a party! Why not party with what they love?
We serve an All-You-Can-Eat wood fired pizza and the ability for your staff to order an individual 10" pie right off of our truck. We use fresh ingredients prepared on site in our rolling prep kitchen, baked in our 900º brick oven at your location - your business, or whatever venue you arrange. This has become very popular for small and large companies alike!
Let us do the work, while you watch your staff smile!
Click below for all Catering Packages and more: